The AX-10 Tabletop System
Includes: Tabletop Robot, Screw Presenter, Drive Tool, Frame, and Safety Light Curtain
The AX-10 tabletop package is a base model turnkey automation system. As such, it is a solid platform for batch runs of smaller components or assemblies. The AX-10 is marketed primarily as a screw driving machine, but can also provide dispensing, and vision guided processing.
The AX-10 packaged components are:
- Choice of Driver: ASG X-PAQ™ SD2500 or HIOS® driver
- Choice of tabletop robot size
- Standard maximum load for workpiece is 15kg. A 20kg maximum load is available upon request.
- Standard communication via: Fieldbus, CC-Link, DeviceNet,PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, CANopen
- Standard 16 inputs/16 outputs
- Screw presenter customized to screw dimensions
- Frame size as indicated below
- Light curtain provided to meet RIA safety standard
|ASG Number||1Max. Robot Envelope Size||2Frame Size||Torque Range||Power||Min. Air Pressure|
|X x Y x Z(mm)||W x D x H (m)||N.m||PSI|
|AX10-0000||300 x 320 x 100||0.9 x 1.0 x 2.0||0.1 -4.9||230V/1 PH||80|
|400 x 400 x 150||0.9 x 1.0 x 2.0||0.1 -4.9||230V/1 PH||80|
|510 x 510 x 150||1.1 x 1.1 x 2.0||0.1 -4.9||230V/1 PH||80|
|510 x 620 x 150||1.1 x 1.1 x 2.0||0.1 -4.9||230V/1 PH||80|
1 Different robot envelope (and frame) sizes are available.
2 Sizes are approximate and for reference only. Frame size is contingent upon robot envelope size and part size.